Adam Ruskowski, D.O
Dr. Adam Ruskowski attended Ohio University and earned his B.S. in Biological Sciences with a minor in Chemistry in 2006. He then went on to attend Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine in Bradenton, FL.
2006 – 2010
LAKE ERIE COLLEGE OF OSTEOPATHIC MEDICINE (Bradenton, FL)
- Years 1 and 2 — Problem Based Learning Curriculum
- Years 3 and 4 – Clinical Rotations in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Psychiatry, General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
OHIO UNIVERSITY (Athens, OH)
- Bachelors of Science in Biological Sciences Pre-Medical
- Minor in Chemistry
- Employed by Athens Parks and Recreation as a youth basketball, baseball and soccer referee for 3 years
- Employed by Ohio University as a Resident Assistant for 2 years
*In case of a life threatening emergency, immediately call 911.
**For any medical procedures, patients may respond to treatment differently, each patients results may vary.
***Information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content contained on or available through this site is for general information purposes only.
****By using this website and sending us your information, you are giving us permission to contact you by electronic and non-electronic means. We also track the conversions and collect user data to improve marketing.
*****If you are vision-impaired or have some other impairment covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to using this website, please contact us.