HIGH QUALITY PEDIATRIC CARE
at an affordable cost
Best Alternative Healthcare Option for Families on Budget
At a normal Pediatric Urgent Care visit, you pay out of pocket an average $250 per visit. A visit to the Emergency room could cost you up to $900 or more and could take hours for your kids to see a Pediatric Doctor.
With Night Lite Savings Plan, you have after-hours access to high quality pediatric care 7 days a week for a low monthly membership fee and only $50/visit!
Night Lite Savings Plan Benefits:
- Basic pediatric urgent care clinic visits for only $50/visit
- Highly discounted services
- No hidden cost, deductibles, or copays
- Unlimited Telemedicine Visits
- Walk-in visits at any of our 13 locations
- Onsite Lab & Radiology services for additional flat fee $40/visit
- Available to children Newborn – 21Years old.
- Open 7 days a week included holidays
What Can Be Treated Under Night Lite Savings Plan?
When your little one isn’t feeling well, simply walk-in to any of 13 locations during our open hours. Night Lite Pediatrics Urgent Care is open 7 days a week.
Common issues that we treat:
- Allergies, cold, cough, sinuses and flu
- Urinary tract infections
- Insect bites, rashes and skin infections
- Pink eye & minors eye Injuries
- Diarrhea, vomiting and dehydration
- Sprains, broken bones and lacerations
- Fever, Ear, Nose & throat infections
- Asthma, bronchitis & respiratory illness
- And other urgent care illnesses
Compare the High Costs of Healthcare Visits to Night Lite Savings Plan Cost
Is there a gap in your coverage? Have a high deductible? Don’t have insurance?
Night Lite Savings Plan can help you to be on budget
Price comparisons are based on Night Lite Pediatric pricing and industry averages
All prices are subject to change without notice
A $30 monthly fee applies to Night Lite Pediatric Savings Members
Extra fees might apply for additional procedures
Interested in the Night Lite Saving Plan? Call Us Now
How does it work?
Night Lite Saving Plan is perfect for individuals or families who seek more affordable access to after-hours urgent care services throughout the year.
- Patients/Parents will have the option to go online or call us to sign up for the program. One application must be submitted per patient
- A non-refundable $20 fee per application will apply or one application fee per family (maximum of 4 children)
a. The parent will designate how many members in the family under 22 years old will participate
- The application will be reviewed by the enrollment specialist
a. The enrollment specialist will reach out via phone or email if modifications need to be made
- Patients/Parents will pay $30 initial monthly fee (auto-renewal)
a. The fee will be set up on monthly auto payment
- The final completed application will be sent to parent or patient to be re-signed
The applicant(s) is now a member of Night Lite Saving plan
We Offer Night Lite Pediatrics Saving Plans to Organizations of all Sizes
Who can benefit from your organization?
- Employees with children (under 21)
- with high-deductible insurance
- utilizing COBRA for children
- Employees under 21 with high-deductible insurance
- Employees under 21 without insurance
Support Your Employees Families to Stay Healthy – Contact Us
Frequently Asked Questions (Coming Soon)