Hurricane Preparedness List
The following items are recommended for inclusion in a basic disaster supply kit:
- Three-day supply for non-perishable food Baby formula, diapers, bottles and pacifiers.
- Three-day supply of water – one gallon of water per person/pet, per day.
- Portable, battery-powered radio or television with extra batteries.
- Flashlight with extra batteries.
- First aid kit and manual.
- Prescription and over the counter medication, eye glasses, contact lens solutions, hearing aid batteries.
- Sanitation and hygiene items (moist towelettes and toilet paper).
- Matches and waterproof container.
- Extra clothing.
- Important identifications (passports, birth certificates, social security cards).
- Cash and credit cards.
*In case of a life threatening emergency, immediately call 911.
**For any medical procedures, patients may respond to treatment differently, each patients results may vary.
***Information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content contained on or available through this site is for general information purposes only.
****By using this website and sending us your information, you are giving us permission to contact you by electronic and non-electronic means. We also track the conversions and collect user data to improve marketing.
*****If you are vision-impaired or have some other impairment covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to using this website, please contact us.