Immediate Care Pediatrician Doctor in Oviedo, FL
Looking for Immediate Care for Your Child Near Oviedo, FL? Our Expert Doctors at Night Lite Pediatrics Provide Top Urgent Care for Kids, From Newborns to Children Up to 21 Years of Age. We Are Open Every Day With Convenient After Hours Until Midnight. Walk-Ins Are Welcome. We Are Located at 1500 Alafaya Trail Oviedo, FL 32765.
If you’ve been searching for an immediate care pediatrician doctor in Oviedo FL, then you’ll find a quality professional in Dr. Ruskowski here at Night Lite Pediatrics. The doctor can treat children of any age for any common condition, and is available on a walk-in basis so your child will be able to see him right away. Come visit us today to meet the doctor or have your child treated immediately.
Can I take my child to see an immediate care doctor if my pediatrician is not available?
Yes, you can absolutely take your child to see an immediate care doctor instead of your pediatrician. In fact, the doctors here at Night Lite Pediatrics are certified pediatricians, so they’re fully capable of providing the same level of service your pediatrician provides. We can also network with your pediatrician and provide him or her with any information about your visit with us.
When should I take my baby or child to an immediate care pediatrician?
You should take your baby or child to see an immediate care pediatrician if the situation is urgent but not life-threatening. For instance, if your child has a minor illness or injury, you should go to immediate care. However, please keep in mind that the ER (emergency room) is necessary for major, life-threatening situations, such as when an infant has the flu.
Why is it better to visit an immediate care pediatrician than the ER?
If you are sure that the situation is not life-threatening, then you can go to immediate care. In fact, in these instances, immediate care is better than the ER because you won’t have any wait times and it’s much less expensive. Please remember that the ER is necessary unless you’re sure that the situation is non-life-threatening.
What conditions/diseases can an immediate care doctor treat for kids?
An immediate care doctor is able to handle any minor, common health situation. Here at Night Lite Pediatrics, we can:
- Ease flu symptoms in children over 3 months of age
- Ease the symptoms of colds and coughs
- Treat dehydration
- Treat upset stomach/vomiting
- Diagnose and treat mild infections such as urinary tract infections and strep throat
- Provide lab testing and treatment for other infections like STDs
- Ease allergies, like seasonal allergies, and treat minor food allergic reactions
- Assist with asthma and other respiratory issues
- Treat ears/nose/throat problems, like earaches, sinusitis, and sore throat
- Provide X-rays, stitches, and casts for injuries like bruises, minor concussions, minor fractures, minor cuts, minor sprains, strains, and more
- Provide prescription meds and referrals to specialists, if necessary
- Offer just about any other service to help your child with a common condition
Can I see an immediate care children’s doctor without an appointment?
You sure can! With immediate care, you’ll be able to get walk-in service with no appointment necessary. We provide this level of service at Night Lite Pediatrics in Oviedo, FL.
Here at our Oviedo location, Dr. Ruskowski will be your child’s pediatrician. We’re located at 1500 Alafaya Trail Oviedo, FL 32765. Our clinic is available to you Monday to Friday 4pm to 12am, and Saturday and Sunday 12pm to 12am. Come see us today for any kind of minor emergency or for a simple meet-and-greet with Dr. Ruskowski!