Kids Doctor in Beach Blvd, Jacksonville, FL
Looking for a Kids Doctor Near Beach Blvd, Jacksonville FL? Visit Our Friendly Pediatricians at Night Lite Pediatrics Urgent Care. We Provide Top Pediatric Medical Care for Your Child 7 Days a Week, After Hours Until 11PM. Walk-ins Are Welcome. We Are Located at 11140 Beach Blvd Jacksonville, FL 32246.
It’s a wonderful convenience to have an urgent care kids doctor in your area. These professionals can take care of common health issues with your child, and have you and your child back home in next to no time. Here at Night Lite Pediatrics, our kids doctors are available evenings after school, so we can have you back home for supper, no problem.
For a kids doctor in Beach Blvd Jacksonville FL, come see us at Night Lite. We have an in-house digital x-ray machine and laboratory for advanced diagnostics. We also have some of the finest kids doctors in the area!
What is a kids doctor? What is a pediatrician?
Both of these terms refer to the same kind of children’s healthcare professional. These professionals specialize in taking care of only children. They are dedicated to providing special care for children, and promoting their development into adulthood.
At Night Lite, our pediatricians are able to help newborns, young adults, and everyone in between!
What conditions and diseases can a kids doctor treat?
Kids doctors are able to treat any minor condition or ailment in children. They are also able to provide a number of services to help them with diagnosis and treatment. Some of these services, conditions, and ailments include:
- Urgent care – Treatment for earaches, colds, sore throat, allergies, sinusitis, respiratory difficulties, vomiting, flu symptoms, and more
- Trauma care – Treatment for minor cuts or minor broken ankles, with bandages, stitches, splints, casts, or braces
- Sports injury care – Treatment for strains, minor sprains, minor concussions, etc.
- Digital x-rays – Imaging to diagnose minor bone fractures or other issues
- Laboratory tests – Screening for strep throat, STDs in young adults, or other illnesses
- Prescriptions – For any prescription medications your child might require
All of our services, diagnoses, and treatments are provided onsite, right in our clinic. And because we are an urgent care clinic, you can walk right in for service, with no appointment necessary!
How do my children benefit from seeing a kids doctor?
There are a ton of benefits for your child if you bring him or her to see a kids doctor. Some of the benefits here at Night Lite Pediatrics are:
- Walk-in service and same-day appointments!
- Upon entering our clinic, you and your child will be greeted promptly, and very soon, your child will be able to see a kids doctor
- Our professionals are some of the most qualified doctors in all of Jacksonville to take care of your children
- Our doctors have all of the equipment they could possibly need onsite, including an in-house laboratory
- Your child’s age, size, level of development, and personal needs will be considered during diagnosis and treatment
- We are available extended hours, after school and on weekends!
Do you have a kids doctor near Beach Blvd Jacksonville FL?
Yes! At our Beach Blvd Jacksonville location, Dr. Nicole Rodriguez is the resident pediatrician. She loves taking care of children and would be delighted to take care of yours! You can read more about her on our Pediatricians page. You’re also welcome to walk in for a visit to meet her! Our clinic is located at 11140 Beach Blvd Jacksonville, FL 32246.
Dr. Rodriguez and our staff are looking forward to meeting you and your child here at Night Lite Pediatrics!