Kids Doctor in Lake Mary, FL
Looking for a Kids Doctor Near Lake Mary, FL? Visit Our Expert Pediatricians at Night Lite Pediatrics Urgent Care and Walk-in Clinic in Lake Mary, FL. We Provide Top Pediatric Medical Care from Newborns to Children Up to 21 Years Every Day, After Hours Until 12AM. We Are Conveniently Located at 3801 W. Lake Mary Blvd Lake Mary, FL 32746 throughout Greater Orlando Metro.
For children’s healthcare, sometimes the family doctor is unavailable or the ER just isn’t necessary. In these instances, you might still want urgent care for your child, so bring him or her to Night Lite Pediatrics. We provide on-the-spot, immediate pediatric care with no appointment necessary. You can walk in for service and your child will leave feeling better and ready to get back to enjoying life. If you live in the Lake Mary FL area, then come to our inner-city location.
What is a kids doctor? What is a pediatrician?
The terms “kids doctor” and “pediatrician” refer to the same kind of healthcare professionals. These professionals are specialists in children’s healthcare, which is also known as pediatrics. A kids doctor understands that children require special care, and that your child needs personalized care.
Here at Night Lite Pediatrics, our kids doctors can provide the highest levels of specialized, personalized care for your child. We can treat children of any age, including newborns, and young adults up to 21 years old.
For a kids doctor in Lake Mary FL, you can come to Night Lite at 3801 W. Lake Mary Blvd Lake Mary, FL 32746. You can also read about Dr. Sigman and Dr. Vivar, our two professionals at this location! Please see our Pediatricians page for information on our pediatricians.
What conditions and diseases can a kids doctor treat?
Kids doctors are able to treat common, minor conditions and ailments. Here at Night Lite, some of the conditions and ailments we treat include:
- Flu (in children older than 3 months)
- Colds and coughs
- Sore throat or strep throat
- Allergies, including minor allergic reactions
- Sinusitis and respiratory difficulties
- Vomiting or dehydration
- Earaches and others issues with the ears/nose/throat
- Minor cuts, minor broken ankles, and other minor injuries
- STDs in young adults, and other conditions
- Sports injuries like minor sprains and strains, or minor concussions
- And many others
Additionally, if your child requires lab testing, x-rays, stitches, casts or bandages, prescription medication, or another diagnostic or treatment services, we can very likely provide the service! We can offer a referral if your child should see a specialist for any reason. We can also communicate with your family doctor and send them any test or treatment results, if you wish.
How do my children benefit from seeing a kids doctor?
There are many benefits of seeing a kids doctor! You’ll also be pleased to hear that there are many more benefits of seeing one of our kids doctors here at Night Lite. Some of the benefits for your children include:
- Receiving specialized treatment from one of the most qualified professionals in the Lake Mary area
- Receiving personalized treatment that accommodates your child’s particular needs, such as their specific level of development
- Onsite and immediate care, including x-rays and lab tests
- After-school hours and weekend availability
- Walk-ins are welcome, with no appointment necessary
- You and your child will receive prompt service so you can go home and relax!
Where can I find a kids doctor near Lake Mary, FL?
You’ll find an excellent kids doctor right here with us at Night Lite Pediatrics in Lake Mary. We’re located right in the city at 3801 W. Lake Mary Blvd Lake Mary, FL 32746. Walk-ins are more than welcome, or if you’d prefer, you can contact us at (407) 585-0568 to make an appointment. We’re also available at that number to take any questions you have about our kids doctors or services.
We look forward to speaking with you and seeing you here at Night Lite Pediatrics!