Kids Doctor in Apopka, FL
Looking for a Kids Doctor Near Apopka, FL? Visit Our Expert Pediatricians at Night Lite Pediatrics Urgent Care in Apopka, FL. We Provide Top Pediatric Medical Care for Your Child Every Day, After Hours Until Midnight. Walk-ins are Welcome. We are Located at 620 S Hunt Club Blvd Apopka, FL 32703.
Sometimes it’s just best to take your child to see a kids doctor. These professionals know how to treat children best, and many of our professionals at our clinic have of children of their own. At Night Lite Pediatrics, our kids doctors treat children like yours every day, so you can be sure your child will be in capable hands. You simply won’t find better kids doctors near Apopka, FL.
What is a kids doctor?
A kids doctor is a healthcare professional that takes care of children, specifically. Kids doctors have education and experience in child healthcare, and they are professionals in the field!
These professionals understand that a child requires a different kind of care than adults do. Children need nurturing too, so they can become healthy adults. No one understands these things better than a kids doctor does. And no kids doctors are better than ours here at Night Lite!
What is a pediatrician?
The term “pediatrician” is another term for kids doctor. They mean the same thing. A pediatrician is a specialist in pediatrics, a kind of healthcare devoted to children. A pediatrician is the most qualified type of doctor to treat your child.
When you bring your child in to see a kids doctor in Apopka FL, you can expect the doctor to be patient and polite with you and your child, and your child will be treated with the utmost care.
What conditions and diseases can a kids doctor treat?
Kids doctors are trained to treat children from newborns to young adults, up to 21 years of age. Kids doctors are able to provide a variety of services to treat various conditions and illnesses:
- Urgent care – Diagnosis and treatment for earaches, ears/nose/throat conditions, cold symptoms, sore throat, respiratory issues like Asthma, dehydration, mild allergic reactions, seasonal/food allergies, and other conditions.
- Trauma care – Stitches for minor cuts, x-rays for minor fractures, and more.
- Digital x-rays – Onsite x-rays, and we can send them to your primary care physician or a specialist, if you like.
- Laboratory testing – In-house lab testing for strep throat, STDs, etc.
- Sports injury care – Treatment of strains, minor sprains, minor concussions, bruises, minor fractures, etc. We can provide splints, casts, braces, or bandages too.
- Prescription medications – We can provide any prescriptions for medications, and forward the prescription to your nearest pharmacy.
How do my children benefit from seeing a kids doctor?
The biggest benefit of all is that a kids doctor is specialized in treating children, which means your child will receive the most professional and personalized childcare available. Your child’s age, size, level of development, and individual needs will all be taken into account, and we’ll listen to you and your concerns as well, of course!
We have all of the necessary equipment and tools onsite, and we’re available extended hours and weekends too. You, the parent, will benefit from visiting us because we can likely provide insurance coverage for your visit. And on top of all that, appointments aren’t necessary with us!
Where can I find a kids doctor near me in Apopka, FL?
Come right to our walk-in clinic in Apopka, FL! You can walk right in for a same-day appointment, no problem. We’re located at 620 S Hunt Club Blvd Apopka, FL 32703, and we’re open after school and work hours, and on the weekend.
You can expect the absolute best pediatric care for your child here at Night Lite Pediatrics. And it doesn’t get any more convenient than walk-in, immediate service. We look forward to meeting both you and your child here at Night Lite Pediatrics!