Kids Doctor in Oak Ridge, FL
Looking for a Kids Doctor Near Oak Ridge, FL? Visit Our Expert Pediatricians at Night Lite Pediatrics Urgent Care and Walk-in Clinic in Oak Ridge, FL. We Provide Top Pediatric Medical Care From Newborns to Children Up to 21 Years Every Day, After Hours Until Midnight. We Are Located at 5900 South John Young Parkway, Orlando, FL 32839.
If you’ve been looking for a kids doctor near you, then you’ll find a true professional here at Night Lite Pediatrics. In fact, our doctors are here for you if you need a kids doctor after school or work hours, or even on the weekend. And with the added convenience of walk-in service and immediate care, you just can’t go wrong with Night Lite! For a kids doctor in Oak Ridge FL, come to our in-town Oak Ridge location.
What is a kids doctor?
A kids doctor is a professional and specialist in children’s healthcare. These doctors take care of children specifically, so they can offer specialized care for children.
This kind of care is important because kids and adults require different kinds and levels of care. For example, kids are very susceptible to allergies because they haven’t been exposed to as many different foods as adults have.
At Night Lite Pediatrics, we can provide pediatric care for children of any age, and young adults up to age 21.
What is a pediatrician?
A pediatrician is the same as a kids doctor. These professionals are specialists in pediatrics (healthcare for children). If you want a true specialist to take care of your child, then you want one of these professionals.
Here at Night Lite Pediatrics in Oak Ridge FL, we have many pediatricians to serve you! Dr. Ayodeji Otegbeye, also known as Dr. O, is our president here at Night Lite Pediatrics Urgent Care. He resides in our Oak Ridge location, and is very passionate about childcare, especially for children with special needs. At Oak Ridge, you’ll also find Dr. Vivek Desai and Dr. Oludapo Soremi, two of our other pediatricians who are more than qualified to treat your child. You can read more about our professionals on our Pediatricians page.
What conditions and diseases can a kids doctor treat?
Kids doctors are able to treat minor, non-life-threatening ailments and injuries in children. Here at Night Lite Pediatrics, this includes:
- Cold or flu symptoms
- Sore throat or strep throat
- Allergies or sinusitis
- Respiratory issues
- Vomiting or dehydration
- Minor cuts and minor fractures
- Strains and minor sprains
- Minor concussions
- Earaches and other issues with the ears, nose, or throat
- And other minor ailments and injuries
How do my children benefit from seeing a kids doctor?
There are many benefits of seeing a kids doctor, especially if you bring your child in to see one of our doctors at Night Lite! Some of these benefits are:
- Your child will be seeing a true specialist in the field of pediatrics, and will be provided with specialized and personalized care
- Your child’s level of development and any special needs will be taken into account during diagnosis and treatment
- Urgent pediatric care clinics like ours have all of the equipment we need to treat your child, including an x-ray machine and laboratory
- You will be greeted immediately upon entering our clinic, and you’ll receive prompt, urgent service
- Some urgent care clinics like ours offer extended hours and weekend hours for added convenience
- Appointments are not necessary! Walk-ins are welcome.
Where can I find a kids doctor near in Oak Ridge, FL?
You can find a certified, specialized kids doctor right in Oak Ridge! Our Oak Ridge location is at 5900 South John Young Parkway, Orlando, FL 32839, and we’re open after work or school in case your child needs us then. Appointments are not necessary, but you can call us at (407) 434-8171 to make one, if you wish, or to ask us any questions. We look forward to meeting you and your child here at Night Lite Pediatrics in Oak Ridge!