Kids Doctor in San Jose Blvd. Jacksonville, FL
Looking for a Kids Doctor Near San Jose Blvd. Jacksonville, FL? Night Lite Pediatrics Urgent Care is Staffed by Expert Pediatricians Providing Top Medical Care From Newborns to Children Up to 21 Years Old. Open Every Day, After Hours Until 11PM. Walk-ins Are Welcome. We Are Located at 10325 San Jose Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32257.
If you’ve been searching for an urgent care kids doctor on San Jose Blvd Jacksonville, then you’ll find one right here at Night Lite Pediatrics. Our kids doctors can provide a variety of services to help kids get better, and they’re available after school or on the weekend just in case your child needs us then. On top of that, walk-ins are welcome and no appointment is necessary!
What is a kids doctor? What is a pediatrician?
The two terms “kids doctor” and “pediatrician” mean the exact same thing. The terms refer to the same kind of healthcare professional that specializes in treating children, exclusively. These professionals are trained in pediatrics, making them the most qualified professionals to take care of children all the way from birth to the first few years of adulthood!
At Night Lite, our pediatricians are able to treat children up to 21 years of age. For those 21 years, a young person requires special care and no one realizes that better than a pediatrician!
What conditions and diseases can a kids doctor treat?
For minor but urgent conditions and ailments, a kids doctor is the best choice. This is because for these particular issues, the doctor isn’t necessarily convenient, and the ER just isn’t necessary. However, for possibly life-threatening conditions or ailments, the ER is absolutely necessary.
Here at Night Lite Pediatrics, we can provide the following services, and others:
- Urgent care for sore throats, cold or flu symptoms, ear/throat/sinus issues, allergies, sinusitis, minor respiratory problems, vomiting, and other ailments
- Trauma care for minor fractures, minor cuts, and more
- Sports injury care for minor sprains, minor concussions, strains, and other common injuries
- Treatment with bandages, stitches, casts, splints, or braces
- Laboratory tests for strep throat, STDs in young adults, or other advanced testing
- Digital x-rays for diagnosing minor broken ankles or for other advanced diagnoses
- Prescriptions for a prescription medication, if necessary
Night Lite Pediatrics is an urgent care clinic, so the above services and others are available with no appointment necessary!
How do my children benefit from seeing a kids doctor?
One of the major benefits of taking your child to see a kids doctor is that your child will receive specialized, personalized care for his or her needs. The professionals best suited to provide this kind of care are kids doctors. They understand that children require special care because they’re not fully developed yet, and that each child needs special, individual care. There are many other benefits too, such as:
- Walk-in service with same-day appointments
- Urgent, immediate care within minutes of entering the clinic
- Onsite equipment, like digital x-ray machines, for advanced diagnostics
- Your child’s personal needs will be taken into account and properly addressed
- Our clinic is open extended hours and 7 days a week
- Our kids doctors are true professionals, dedicated to your child’s wellbeing
Where can I find a kids doctor near San Jose Blvd Jacksonville FL?
Come to Night Lite Pediatrics to see one of our professionals! You’ll find us at 10325 San Jose Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32257. We’re open after school and work hours for your convenience, and you can just walk in for a same-day appointment. We’ll greet you right away and within minutes, you and your child will be able to speak with a professional.
Our staff are looking forward to your visit and to meeting you and your child here at Night Lite Pediatrics!