Kids Doctor in West Melbourne, FL
Looking for a Kids Doctor Near West Melbourne, FL? Visit Our Expert Pediatricians at Night Lite Pediatrics Urgent Care in Melbourne, FL. We Provide Top Pediatric Medical Care for Kids, Open 7 Days a Week, After Hours Until 11PM. Walk-ins are Welcome. We are Located at 145 Palm Bay Road NE, West Melbourne, FL 32904.
Here at Night Lite Pediatrics, we know how important your child’s health is to you. We also know how difficult it can be to trust someone else with your child’s health. But when you bring your child to Night Lite, you can be sure your child will be treated with patience and care, just as you’d expect from a true professional and the most qualified kids doctors. For a kids doctor in West Melbourne FL, you just can’t go wrong with Night Lite.
What is a kids doctor?
A kids doctor is a physician trained in treating children, specifically. These doctors understand that a child must be treated with special care because the child is still growing and isn’t an adult yet. Also, the doctors know how to support your child and nurture their growth into healthy adults. With Night Lite, we can look after children from birth to 21 years of age.
What is a pediatrician?
This is another name for a kids doctor. A pediatrician practices pediatric medicine, which is medicine for children. Because children have special needs compared to adults, they should be treated by a proper pediatrician. For top pediatric medical care for kids, bring your child to see a pediatrician. You can check our Pediatricians page to learn more about our team here at Night Lite Pediatrics!
What conditions and diseases can a kids doctor treat?
Night Lite Pediatrics is an urgent care and walk-in clinic, so you can simply walk in for immediate service. The urgent care services we provide are specialized for children with minor, non-life-threatening illnesses or injuries. Remember that if your child is suffering from what you think could be a life-threatening illness or injury, you must dial 911 and go to the emergency room (ER).
Our kids doctors can diagnose and treat common, minor ailments. We can provide any of the following services, and more:
- Urgent care – We can diagnose and treat ear aches, ears/nose/throat issues, colds, sore throat, allergies, sinusitis, respiratory difficulties, vomiting, dehydration, and more. All without the need for an appointment.
- Trauma care – We treat minor cuts, and can provide any stitches, if necessary. We can also provide x-rays to help us diagnose minor fractures, and then we can treat these fractures.
- Digital x-rays – We can provide these x-rays onsite and send the results to a specialist or your primary care physician, if you request.
- Laboratory diagnosis – We have an in-house lab to help us screen for a number of ailments, such as strep throat, the flu, or STDs.
- Sports injuries – We can treat strains, minor sprains, minor concussions, bruises, minor broken ankles, and more. If necessary, we can provide your child with a splint, cast, brace, or bandage to help the injury heal.
- Prescriptions – If your child requires any prescription medication, we can provide the prescription. We can forward it to any pharmacy of your choice.
How do my children benefit from seeing a kids doctor?
Kids doctors are specialized in treating children, specifically. You can be sure your child’s age, size, and level of development will be taken into account, among other factors. When these things are accounted for, it ensures your child will be treated carefully and properly. Also, we can provide both you and your child with any information you need about helping your child stay healthy and develop into a healthy adult.
Sometimes children can injure themselves at night or over the weekend, and sometimes they can become sick after school. This is why we offer extended and weekend hours of operation here at Night Lite. We’re open after school and work hours, 7 days a week, for your convenience.
Where can I go for a kids doctor in West Melbourne, FL?
Come right on over to Night Lite Pediatrics! You can bring your child right into our clinic with no appointment necessary. We’ll be able to provide on-the-spot service and have you back out the door in no time! You’ll find our West Melbourne location at 145 Palm Bay Road NE, West Melbourne, FL 32904. We look forward to meeting you and your child here at Night Lite Pediatrics!