Avoid busy waiting rooms, by making use of our convenient online doctors services in Miami. The last thing a busy parent of a sick child feels like doing is traveling to a doctor’s clinic and waiting in line for their child to receive medical care.
Often times your child can come down with a minor health affliction, that does not require a visit to the emergency room, and you as a concerned parent just want the reassurance and peace of mind from your doctor that your child will in fact recover. You may also require medication to assist in alleviating their discomfort, whilst feeling unwell.
This is where Pediatric Telemedicine can help parents within the Miami Florida area. Our doctors are able to provide virtual medical care for patients from 0 to 21 years of age. To book a Telemedicine appointment for you and your family please contact us at +(401) 500-5437 or book your appointment online via our website.
Benefits of our Online
Pediatrician Miami Healthcare Service
Whether you are a new patient or a returning patient, Telemedicine offers convenience and affordability.
Understanding the advantages of booking a virtual appointment versus an onsite office or clinic appointment visit can help you decide whether or not a Telemedicine Pediatrician Miami Florida is the best solution for you and your family.
Benefits of Telemedicine Visits
- No travel time for our patients to our practice.
- No need to sit in the doctor’s office waiting.
- Easily available with video conferencing appointments available within minutes.
- No need to live near our physical location.
- Receive the same high-quality care as an office visit.
- Accessible hours, we are open late until 10 pm 7 days a week
- A prescription with your required medication is sent to your local pharmacy within minutes
Onsite Appointment Benefits
- Our doctors can treat a wider range of illnesses and injuries.
- One-on-one physical interaction.
- Convenient when your illness requires further tests, scans, or x-rays.
Conditions our Pediatric Telemedicine Miami Can
Our expert medical team can easily assist with any of the following health conditions your child may be suffering from:
- Skin-Rashes, Skin Infections, Cuts, Abrasions, Insect Bites & Minor Burns
- Ear/ and Nose: Cold, Most Ear Pain & Swimmers Ear
- Throat: Allergies and Sinus Infections
- Conjunctivitis / Pink Eye
- Fever / Flu
- GI: Vomiting, Diarrhea, Constipation
- Sprains and Strains
Conditions we can assist with but may need further onsite lab testing
As an experienced healthcare provider, we can also offer assistance with the following health issues, however, in some cases, further lab testing may be required at one of clinics:
- UTI – Urinary symptoms (If you have a fever – the clinic)
- Strep Throat
Schedule & Attend
Your Virtual Call
1. To Schedule Your Consultation
To schedule your appointment please contact us at +(401) 500-5437 or book your appointment via our website.
2. Receive Your Booking Code
With Telemedicine bookings, you will receive a code as confirmation of the appointment you have made.
3. Download Anytime App onto Your Mobile Device
Open the Google or Apple store and download the Anytime Pediatrics APP using your computer, tablet, or mobile phone.
4. Log in to attend the appointment you have scheduled
Login to the Anytime App at the time of your consultation and one of our physicians will meet you virtually and assist with your consult.
5. After Your Call
After your call, your prescription with your medicine will be sent to your nearest pharmacy.
How Much Does It Cost
To Talk To An Online
Doctor In Miami?
At Night Lite Pediatrics, the average cost of a Telemedicine consult is $59.99. Depending on the diagnosis, treatment, and if further lab testing is required may be additional costs.
We accept all major health insurance cards including Florida Medicaid plans. Self-pay and all major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express, are also accepted.
Choose the Night Lite Pediatrics Team to be Your Telemedicine Provider
Our physicians are dedicated to offering patients the most comprehensive and highest standard of medical safety, treatment, and health care.
With over 80 years of combined experience, you can rest assured you are in safe hands with our team.
How You Can Find Us
Night Lite Pediatrics Urgent Care has multiple clinics across North and Central Florida. Should you prefer to visit one of our clinics, call us on +(407) 500-5437.
We are open seven days a week, including holidays, our office hours are:
- Monday to Friday: 3 pm to 11 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 11 am to 11 pm
You can receive a medical diagnosis from a telemedicine pediatrician in Miami for certain non-life-threatening conditions that do not require testing or a physical examination.
Yes, a pediatric telemedicine provider can prescribe the necessary medicine for you once you have been virtually assessed and diagnosed.
Each service provider can charge their own online consultation fee, but these fees are generally more cost-effective than in-person visits. At Night Lite pediatrics an appointment will cost you $59.99.