Online Pediatric Urgent Care for Patients in Panama City FL Area
In certain instances, like when your child doesn’t want to leave the comfort of home, it’s better to stay home and get healthcare there. It’s possible to do this with online care which we offer here at Night Lite Pediatrics! We can provide online pediatric urgent care for young patients in the Panama City FL area and beyond, and the first step is to simply call us to set up your appointment with us.
When would you use virtual pediatric care?
Virtual pediatric care isn’t very different from in-person pediatric care, except that it’s done remotely and on the internet! There are a number of advantages to this, making virtual pediatric care useful in a number of situations like:
- Simple health situations like skin infections, allergies, rashes, earaches, minor sprains, asthma, and more
- When in-person healthcare isn’t accessible very easily (Night Lite Pediatrics is available late each day of the week)
- When in-person healthcare just isn’t convenient (in contrast, virtual care requires zero travel time and practically zero wait time)
- When affordability is a concern of yours
Our clinic can take on young patients age 21 years or younger and, when necessary, provide a patient with ongoing care.
Is it better to do a telemedicine virtual visit than a physical pediatric visit?
This really depends on what the particular issue is. For an urgent issue like a cut that may need stitches, or for minor symptoms that may be worsening, it’s necessary to go in for a physical, in-person visit. For issues that don’t seem urgent, it may be better to do a telemedicine virtual visit. This kind of visit is usually less expensive than an in-person visit or an emergency room visit for a minor health situation. Night Lite Pediatrics offers affordable telemedicine for only $59.99 (self-pay cost), and we accept most major insurances.
Also, telemedicine is much more convenient since you don’t have to drive anywhere, and if you have a device with a built-in camera, like a computer or a smartphone, you’ll be able to have a virtual visit and get a visual physical evaluation for your child.
What is a virtual children’s doctor appointment like?
A virtual children’s doctor appointment with Night Lite Pediatrics is really easy! To get started, you would just give our clinic a call at (407) 500-5437. One of our staff members will set you up with an appointment. Before you call, however, please get the following ready for us:
- Your health insurance information
- Picture ID (such as a driver’s license)
- For payment, your debit or credit card
- If applicable, the relevant information for the pharmacy you frequent
- An email address we can contact you at
- Your child’s birthdate and weight (and temperature, if applicable)
The following resources may be helpful to you:
- How to Log in as a Guest to Night Lite Pediatrics Telemedicine Service
- How to Create an Account with Night Lite Pediatrics Telemedicine Service
- How to Access to Night Lite Pediatrics Telemedicine from a Phone, Tablet, or Computer
- IT Requirements for Night Lite Pediatrics Telemedicine Service
Just before your appointment with us, we’ll send you the details you’ll need to know, like what you can expect during the appointment. These details can be sent to the mobile device, computer, tablet, or other device you’ll be using for the appointment. All you’ll need to do is simply enable these permissions on that device: camera, microphone, and location.
During the appointment, the doctor will likely perform a visual evaluation of your child, ask about your child’s symptoms, possibly ask about your child’s temperature, then provide a diagnosis. Finally, the doctor will recommend a treatment, like a prescription drug or plenty of rest. Our clinic can send a prescription to your pharmacy easily, or just as easily refill an existing prescription.
After your appointment with us, we’ll send you the details about your child and how to proceed, and shortly after that, we’ll follow up with you to make sure your child is doing better!
Do you offer online pediatric urgent care for patients in the Panama City FL area?
Yes, Night Lite Pediatrics offers online pediatric urgent care for young patients in the Panama City area and beyond. Call us today to set up an online visit with one of our fully capable pediatricians. We’re available every day at (407) 500-5437!
We’re standing by to take your call and looking forward to speaking with you soon!