Online Pediatricians in Fort Lauderdale
You might be stuck at home but your child needs urgent care. Or maybe your child just doesn’t want to leave the comfort of home. That’s okay, because Night Lite Pediatrics has online pediatricians who can provide care remotely without you having to go anywhere at all! Call our clinic today if you’d like to make an appointment with one of our online pediatricians in Fort Lauderdale.
How do I get virtual healthcare for my child?
It’s easy to set up a virtual visit with us at Night Lite Pediatrics: just give us a call at (407) 500-5437. One of our staff members will schedule you and your child in for an online appointment.
Prior to your appointment, our clinic will send you all the details you’ll need for the appointment. This information can be sent to the mobile device, computer, or other device you’ll be using for your appointment. All you’ll need to do is allow the following permissions on your device: camera, microphone, and location.
After an appointment with us at Night Lite Pediatrics, we’ll send you the details about your appointment, and you can expect a follow-up call from us too. It’s as simple as that!
What do I need to schedule a virtual visit?
Before you call our clinic, it would be helpful if you could have the following handy:
- Your health insurance and driver’s license/picture ID
- A debit or credit card for your payment
- Your child’s temperature, date of birth, and weight
- An email address
- If applicable, information about your pharmacy
These details will help us create a profile for your child’s appointment with us.
What conditions can online pediatricians treat?
Our online pediatricians are able to address the following health issues remotely:
- Skin-related issues like skin infections, simple cuts, scratches, rashes, bug bites, and minor burns
- Ear/nose/throat-related issues like the flu, colds, ear pain, allergies, pinkeye, and sinusitis
- Gastrointestinal issues like diarrhea, constipation, and vomiting
- Non-life-threatening injuries, including simple sprains and strains
- Fever in young patients over 3 months old (under 3 is an emergency)
It may be possible to treat other health issues online. Connect with our clinic to learn more.
What are the benefits of seeing an online pediatrician?
There are lots of benefits of seeing a pediatrician online, such as:
- Affordability, with the visit costing very little compared to in-clinic visits or emergency room visits for minor health issues
- Young patients of any age up to 21 can be treated
- Accessibility (Night Lite Pediatrics is available to you 7 days a week, with most locations open from 9 am to 9 pm)
- Quick prescriptions that can be sent to your local pharmacy for quick pickup
- No wait time
- Convenience, since no travel is necessary
- Treatment from the comfort of home
If all that sounds easy enough to you, then connect with us today to book your appointment!
Do you have online pediatricians in Fort Lauderdale?
We do, yes! Night Lite Pediatrics has online pediatricians for young patients throughout the Fort Lauderdale area and beyond. Connect with us today at (407) 500-5437 if you’d like to get started and speak with an online pediatrician. You might find some of the following resources helpful before you book with us:
- How to Log in as a Guest to Night Lite Pediatrics Telemedicine Service
- How to Create an Account with Night Lite Pediatrics Telemedicine Service
- How to Access to Night Lite Pediatrics Telemedicine from a Phone, Tablet, or Computer
- IT Requirements for Night Lite Pediatrics Telemedicine Service
Don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all from our pediatricians here at Night Lite Pediatrics!