Pediatrics Urgent Care and Walk-In Clinic for Children and Young-Adults Serving Greater Orlando Area
Night Lite Pediatrics Urgent Care Has 10 Locations To Serve New-Born to Young Adults Upto 21 Years of Age. We Have Locations in West Melbourne, Oviedo, Winter Garden, Lake Mary, Kissimmee, Sand Lake, Apopka, St. Cloud, Oak Ridge & East Orlando.
Committed to providing quality and personalized pediatric and adolescent urgent care in Orlando, our hospitalists have vast experience with and offer the following services:
- Pediatric inpatient hospital care
- Critical care
- Emergency room evaluations
- Office consultation
- Pediatric pulmonary medicine
- Care of technology-dependent children
- Flexible fiberoptic pediatric bronchoscopy
- Care of congenital anomalies and immunodeficiencies
- Interpretation of pneumocardiograms
- Interpretation of apnea monitor event recording
- Intravenous infusion services
Treatment for Respiratory & Chronic illness
Night Lite Pediatrics also treats children with asthma and respiratory illnesses, as well as chronic illnesses such as diabetes, cystic fibrosis, Crohn’s disease and colitis.
Our Urgent Care Centers treat:
- Minor broken bones
- ear, nose and throat infections.
Our medical centers provide care for acute childhood or adolescent illness or injury with rapid diagnosis and care. We have on-site laboratories and radiology services, patient observation areas, procedure rooms for the treatment of lacerations and fractures, IV access and spinal taps.
Central Florida Pediatric Intensive Care Specialist(CFPICS)
Night Lite Pediatrics and Central Florida Pediatric Intensive Care Specialist (CFPICS), our hospitalist group, can provide a continuum of care from urgent care and into the admission to the hospital if necessary. All of our facilities are designed to be child-friendly, efficient and serve as a better alternative to the emergency room.
CFPICS coordinates all aspects of inpatient care, from admitting patients to completing discharge summaries. As intensivists, the physicians at CFPICS are also responsible for pediatric intensive care and pediatric progressive care hospital admissions. CFPICS coordinates the following:
- Patient admission hospitalists
- Performance of diagnostic testing
- Completion of daily patient rounds
- Consultation orders
- Medication prescriptions
- Communication with primary care physicians and patient families
- Patient evaluation in the Emergency Room
- Discharge planning
- Post-discharge follow-up
- Out-of-area and out-of-network admissions and transfers
Night Lite Pediatrics consider themselves an extension of a primary care physician, not a replacement, and recommend that patients first consult with their primary care doctors.
We are open Monday through Friday from 4 p.m. to midnight and from noon to midnight on Saturday and Sunday.