Telemedicine Just for Children & Young Adult
Get pediatric care from the comfort of your own home by using our telemedicine services.
Insurances accepted or self-pay welcome!
Open Hours: Mon – Fri: 2pm – 10pm, Sat – Sun: 12pm – 10pm
After you complete the online registration, one of our clinical staff will be calling you within 20 minutes of your appointment time.
Thank you for choosing Night Lite Pediatrics Urgent Care.
What do I need to schedule a visit?
If you would like to schedule an appointment, please have the following readily available:
- Insurance card
- An Email address
- Driver’s license or picture ID
- Debit/Credit card for payment
- Patient temperature and weight (heart rate and respiratory rate counted for 1 minute if possible)
- Parent and child name
- Patient date of birth
- Pharmacy name, phone number and address
What Do We Treat Online?
- Skin – Rashes / Skin Infections, Cuts, and Abrasions, Insect Bites & Minor Burns
- Ear/Nose: Cold, Most Ear Pain & Swimmers Ear
- Throat: Allergies / Sinus Infections
- Conjunctivitis / Pink Eye
- Fever / Flu
- GI: Vomiting, Diarrhea, Constipation
- Sprains and Strains
Things we can assess through Telemedicine, that may require a Lab test in the clinic:
- UTI – Unary symptoms (with fever – go to clinic)
Blood in stool needs to have a rectal exam
–Hidden Backup Sep-09-2021–
What We Treat Online?
- SKIN: Rashes/Skin Infections, Cuts and Abrasions, Insect Bites, Minor burns
- EAR/NOSE: Colds, Ear pain, Swimmers Ear
- THROAT: Allergies/Sinus Infections
- CONJUNCTIVITIS/ PINK EYE
- FEVER/ FLU
- GI: VOMITING, DIARRHEA, CONSTIPATION
- SPRAINS AND STRAINS
Benefits of Night Lite Pediatrics Telemedicine
Newborn up to 21 years of age
Open 7 days a week from monday – friday: 2pm – 10pm and saturday – sunday: 12pm -10pm.
Advanced pediatric care for children and young adults
Lower cost than an in-clinic or ER visit
Prescription sent to your local pharmacy in minutes
Pediatric doctor exam in minutes from the comfort of your home
Quality Care visit without the travel
Night Lite Pediatrics Urgent Care provides convenient, affordable Telemedicine services. Call (407) 500-5437 for more information.
How does it work?
Call (407) 500-5437. One of our staff members will be delighted to schedule an appointment. You will receive a link to prior to your appointment.
When prompted on your mobile device, iPad or computer, please allow the following permissions: camera, microphone, and location.
At the end of the call, the doctor will send the visit information to you via the patient portal, as well as to your child’s pediatrician. And as always, you can expect a follow up call the following day.
During COVID-19 crisis, most Night Lite Pediatrics clinics remain open if you would rather come in.
Obtain Pediatric Urgent Care services from anywhere!
Simple. Affordable and Reliable!
Pediatric Telemedicine for only $59.99 (Self-Pay Cost)