Virtual Pediatric Urgent Care in West Palm Beach, FL
We offer virtual pediatric urgent care to children newborn – 21 years. Call us today to get quality care at the comfort of your home.
When leaving home just isn’t an option, like when your child doesn’t want to leave the comfort of your home, you can still get quality care for your child. Thanks to virtual care, you and your child can stay home and connect with a physician. All it takes is a simple phone call to get started, so call Night Lite Pediatrics at (407) 232-8332 if you are in the West Palm Beach area looking for pediatric care!
Does your urgent care offer virtual visits for kids?
Yes, Night Lite Pediatrics offers virtual visits for kids. With this kind of visit, you’ll be able to speak with a doctor remotely via the internet (or if you don’t have internet, via phone). There are lots of reasons to have a virtual visit with us, like:
- Accessibility – Our clinic is available to you 7 days a week
- Affordability – The cost of a virtual visit is low compared to the cost of an in-clinic visit or an emergency room visit for a minor health matter
- Convenience – With virtual visits, there is no travel time and no wait time
- Comprehensiveness – Many common health matters can be treated in a virtual visit
- Any young patients under 21 years old can be seen by us
- We’re able to provide continual care for young patients who need it
What treatments do you provide over virtual telemedicine visits?
Common children’s conditions like rashes, simple skin infections, simple cuts, minor burns, colds, pinkeye, mild fever, the flu, diarrhea, earaches, allergies, vomiting, minor sprains, asthma, and others can be addressed in a virtual visit. Prescriptions can be sent to your go-to pharmacy for easy pickup (prescriptions can be refilled too). And if your child requires any kind of professional, in-person treatment, we can see you and your child right away at our urgent care clinic.
How does virtual pediatric urgent care work?
It’s really easy, we promise! You can just give us a call at (407) 232-8332, and one of our staff members will set you up with a visit with one of our doctors. Before you call us and have your visit with us, you may want to have the following ready:
- Your health insurance and picture ID (like a driver’s license)
- Your child’s birthdate and weight
- Your email address
- If applicable, the information for the pharmacy you frequent
- For payment, a debit or credit card
You might also find some of the following resources helpful:
- How to Log in as a Guest to Night Lite Pediatrics Telemedicine Service
- How to Create an Account with Night Lite Pediatrics Telemedicine Service
- How to Access to Night Lite Pediatrics Telemedicine from a Phone, Tablet, or Computer
- IT Requirements for Night Lite Pediatrics Telemedicine Service
Before your scheduled appointment with us, our clinic will send you the information you’ll need, like what to expect during the visit. We can send this information to the device you’ll be using for your visit (mobile device, computer, tablet, etc.), and all you’ll have to do is allow these permissions on the device: camera, microphone, and location.
After your visit with us, we’ll send you details about the visit, and later after that, we’ll follow up with you to make sure your child is doing well!
Do I need to make an appointment for my child?
For virtual pediatric urgent care, it’s necessary but really easy to make an appointment. You can just call us at (407) 232-8332. We at Night Lite Pediatrics would be happy to answer any other questions you have when you call us, and when you’re ready, we’ll get you scheduled in for an appointment with one of our fully capable pediatricians. Find out for yourself just how convenient and caring virtual pediatric urgent care is!