Virtual Pediatric Urgent Care in Miami FL
Whenever you’re stuck at home but your child needs urgent care, you can connect with us at Night Lite Pediatrics, your provider of virtual pediatric urgent care in Miami FL! With virtual healthcare, your child can get the care they need from the comfort of home. Call us today if you’d like to arrange a virtual visit for your child.
How does virtual healthcare work?
It’s really easy to set up a virtual appointment with Night Lite Pediatrics. Just give us a call at (407) 500-5437 so one of our staff members can schedule you and your child in for an appointment.
Prior to your appointment, we’ll send you all the information you’ll need for the appointment. We can send this information to the mobile device, computer, or other device you’ll be using for the appointment, and on that device you’ll have to allow the following permissions: camera, microphone, and location.
After your appointment with us, we’ll send you information about your appointment. You can also expect a follow-up call from us.
What do I need to set up a virtual visit?
Before calling us, it will help to have the following information handy:
- Your health insurance card
- Your email address
- Your driver’s license or a picture ID
- A debit or credit card for payment
- Your child’s temperature, weight, and date of birth
- If applicable, your pharmacy’s name, phone number, and address
This information will help us create your child’s profile for the appointment.
What can virtual pediatric urgent care treat?
With Night Lite Pediatrics, the virtual healthcare we provide can address health issues like:
- Skin-related problems such as rashes, skin infections, cuts, abrasions, insect bites, and minor burns
- Ear/nose/throat-related problems such as colds, the flu, ear pain, allergies, pinkeye, and sinus infections
- Gastrointestinal problems such as vomiting, diarrhea, and constipation
- Minor injuries such as simple sprains and strains
- Fever (in children over 3 months old; under 3 is an emergency)
There may be other health issues we can take care of with virtual care. Connect with us today to learn more.
What are the benefits of virtual pediatric urgent care?
There are a lot of benefits of virtual pediatric urgent care, like:
- How affordable it is, costing very little with us at Night Lite Pediatrics (in-clinic, or emergency room visits for minor health issues are more expensive)
- Treatment for young patients of any age, from newborns to young adults of 21 years old
- Accessible hours (our clinic is available 7 days a week, with most locations open 9 am to 9 pm)
- No wait times, and quick prescriptions that can be sent to your local pharmacy within minutes
- Convenience, with no travel necessary
- Care from the comfort of home
Virtual pediatric care is as easy as it sounds, especially for your child. Connect with us today to get started!
Do you offer virtual pediatric urgent care in Miami FL?
Yes, we do! Night Lite Pediatrics is able to provide virtual urgent care for any young patients in the Miami area and beyond. You can give us a call at (407) 500-5437 to get started or to learn more. You may find some of the following resources helpful too:
- How to Log in as a Guest to Night Lite Pediatrics Telemedicine Service
- How to Create an Account with Night Lite Pediatrics Telemedicine Service
- How to Access to Night Lite Pediatrics Telemedicine from a Phone, Tablet, or Computer
- IT Requirements for Night Lite Pediatrics Telemedicine Service
We’d be happy to hear from you for any reason, so don’t hesitate to reach out to us today here at Night Lite Pediatrics if you need any kind of care for your child. We look forward to speaking with you soon!