Sometimes leaving home for healthcare isn’t convenient, like when your child just doesn’t want to leave the comfort of your home. In a situation like that, it may be better to call a virtual pediatrician instead, like one of ours here at Night Lite Pediatrics. All it takes is a simple phone call to get started. Call our clinic today at (407) 232-8332 for convenient, at-home, remote healthcare with us!
What is a virtual pediatrician?
This kind of professional is no different from a regular pediatrician, but is able to offer services remotely. This means the pediatrician can provide children’s healthcare from anywhere without patients having to leave home. Virtual healthcare is done over the internet, but healthcare can also be provided over the phone. Virtual healthcare is amazingly convenient and easy!
What are the benefits of virtual care for kids?
There are lots of benefits of virtual care, especially with us at Night Lite Pediatrics. Benefits include:
- Accessibility – With Night Lite Pediatrics, our availability is 7 days a week and after work hours
- Affordability – The cost of virtual care is quite low compared to the cost of an in-clinic visit or an emergency room visit for a minor health matter
- Convenience – There’s no travel time or wait time with virtual care, and our clinic can send prescriptions over to your pharmacy for quick pickup (we can refill prescriptions too)
- Comprehensiveness – Common health matters like rashes, simple skin infections, earaches, allergies, minor sprains, asthma, vomiting, and others can be treated in a virtual visit
- Any patients 21 years or younger can be treated by our professionals
- Ongoing care can be provided for young patients who need it
Do you accept insurance?
Night Lite Pediatrics offers affordable pediatric virtual care at only $59.99 (self-pay cost). We accept most major insurances, and you can call us if you’re not sure whether we’ll accept your particular provider.
What do I need to do to schedule a telemedicine appointment for my child?
With us at Night Lite Pediatrics, scheduling a virtual visit or phone visit is really easy. Just give us a call at (407) 232-8332, and one of our staff members will book you in to see or speak with a pediatrician.
Before calling us, please get the following ready for your call:
- Health insurance and picture ID (such as a driver’s license)
- Your child’s weight and birthdate
- If applicable, the information for your go-to pharmacy
- An email address that we can put on file and contact you at
- Your debit or credit card for payment
Also, you might find the following resources helpful:
- How to Log in as a Guest to Night Lite Pediatrics Telemedicine Service
- How to Create an Account with Night Lite Pediatrics Telemedicine Service
- How to Access to Night Lite Pediatrics Telemedicine from a Phone, Tablet, or Computer
- IT Requirements for Night Lite Pediatrics Telemedicine Service
Just before the appointment, we’ll send you any information you’ll need, like what to expect during the visit. We can send these details to your mobile device, computer, or tablet, or whatever other device you’ll be using for the visit, and all you’ll have to do is allow these permissions on the device: camera, microphone, and location.
After your visit with us, we’ll send you the appointment details. Later after that, we’ll follow up with you to make sure your child is doing well!
Do you have a virtual pediatrician in Gainesville FL?
Yes, we do! Call our clinic today to set up a virtual visit with one of our pediatricians. We’re available at (407) 232-8332. We’re sure that once you’ve found out for yourself just how convenient and caring virtual healthcare can be, you’ll make it a part of your child’s regular healthcare!