Virtual Pediatrician Serving Fort Myers FL Area
There are some instances when it’s just better to stay home and get healthcare there, like when your child doesn’t want to leave the comfort and safety of home. You can still get healthcare for your child from a virtual pediatrician, and with Night Lite Pediatrics, you’ll find a virtual pediatrician serving the Fort Myers FL area and beyond. The first step is to call us and set up an appointment with us!
What are virtual doctor visits good for?
A virtual doctor’s visit isn’t much different from a normal visit, except that it’s done remotely and online. This has a number of advantages, making a virtual visit good for a number of occasions. These occasions could be:
- Common health matters like rashes, simple skin infections, allergies, earaches, minor sprains, asthma, and others
- When in-person healthcare isn’t easily accessible (Night Lite Pediatrics’ availability is seven days a week with after-work hours)
- When in-person healthcare is inconvenient (with a virtual visit, there’s no travel time and no wait time, and with Night Lite Pediatrics, we can refill prescriptions or send new ones to your pharmacy easily)
- When affordability is an issue
With Night Lite Pediatrics, we can see young patients 21 years or younger and provide continual care for patients when necessary.
Does insurance cover virtual visits?
The cost of a virtual visit is quite low compared to the cost of an in-person visit or an emergency room visit for a minor health matter. Our clinic provides affordable virtual visits for only $59.99 (self-pay cost). Also, we accept most major insurances, but you can call us if you’re unsure whether we accept your insurance. Insurance typically covers virtual visits!
How do I get a virtual doctor visit?
With us at Night Lite Pediatrics, it’s easy to get a virtual doctors visit for your child! You can simply call us at (407) 500-5437, then one of our staff members will schedule you in for an appointment. Please, before you call us, get the following ready for us:
- Your child’s birthdate and weight
- A debit or credit card for payment
- Your health insurance, as well as a picture ID (can be a driver’s license, for example)
- The information we’ll need to connect with your pharmacy (if applicable)
- Your email address for connecting with you
Also, it may be that you find some of the following resources helpful:
- How to Log in as a Guest to Night Lite Pediatrics Telemedicine Service
- How to Create an Account with Night Lite Pediatrics Telemedicine Service
- How to Access to Night Lite Pediatrics Telemedicine from a Phone, Tablet, or Computer
- IT Requirements for Night Lite Pediatrics Telemedicine Service
Before you have your appointment, we’ll send you any details you’ll need to know, including what to expect during the appointment. We can send these details to the mobile device, computer, tablet, or other device you’ll use for the appointment. All you’ll have to do is enable these permissions on your device (if applicable): camera, microphone, and location. After you’re done with the appointment, we’ll send you details about your child’s diagnosis, treatment, etc. Later and after that, we’ll follow up with you and ask if there’s anything else we can do for you!
Do you have a virtual pediatrician serving the Fort Myers FL area?
Yes! Night Lite Pediatrics has virtual pediatricians for the Fort Myers FL area and beyond. Give us a call to set up a virtual visit with one of these fully trained pediatricians. Call us today at (407) 500-5437.
We look forward to serving you and helping your child virtually!