Virtual Pediatrics Telemedicine for Children in Gainesville FL
At Night Lite Pediatrics Urgent Care we are providing virtual pediatric telemedicine by which you’ll be able to discuss your children’s health easily at home. Please call us for more information.
Sometimes it’s just better to just stay home and get healthcare there, like when your child is ill but doesn’t want to leave the comfort of home. It’s possible to get healthcare for your child from home thanks to virtual pediatrics, and we provide it here at Night Lite Pediatrics. All it takes is a quick and easy phone call to get started and set up your appointment! Call us today at (407) 500-5437 for virtual pediatrics medicine for children in Gainesville FL.
What is a telemedicine visit?
This kind of doctor’s visit isn’t very different from a regular doctor’s visit, except that a telemedicine visit is done remotely! This means healthcare can be provided without the doctor having to leave their office or the patient having to leave their home. Telemedicine visits can be done over the phone or over the internet. When telemedicine is over the internet, this is called virtual telemedicine.
There are lots of benefits of telemedicine, especially with us at Night Lite Pediatrics. These benefits include:
- Accessibility – Night Lite Pediatrics’ availability is 7 days per week with after-work hours
- Convenience – With telemedicine, there’s no travel time and no wait time; also, if your child needs a prescription, our clinic can send it over to your pharmacy for quick pickup, or we can refill an existing prescription
- Comprehensive care – In a telemedicine visit, just about any common health matter like a rash, simple skin infection, earache, allergy, minor sprain, asthma problem, etc. can be addressed
- At our clinic, any patient 21 years or younger can be treated
- Continual care can be provided when necessary
- Affordability is another benefit!
Is it worth doing telemedicine vs an on-site pediatric visit?
Yes, absolutely! In fact, the cost of telemedicine is quite low compared to the cost of an on-site visit or an emergency room visit for a minor health matter. Telemedicine visits are much more convenient too, since you don’t have to drive anywhere. And if you have a device with a built-in camera, like a computer or a smartphone, you’ll be able to get a visual physical evaluation for your child, which may be all your child needs. If you have a telemedicine visit and it turns out our clinic will need to see your child on-site, that’s okay, and we’ll help you arrange that.
Here at Night Lite Pediatrics, we offer affordable virtual pediatrics telemedicine for only $59.99 (self-pay cost), we accept most major insurances, and you can call us if you’re not sure whether we’ll accept your particular provider.
How do I initiate a telemedicine visit?
With Night Lite Pediatrics, initiating a telemedicine visit is really easy! Just call us at (407) 500-5437, and one of our staff members will tell you how to proceed with appointment booking. Before you call us, though, please see if you can get the following ready:
- Your child’s birthdate and weight
- Health insurance, as well as a picture ID like a driver’s license
- If applicable, the address and contact information for your pharmacy
- An email address at which we can contact you
- A debit or credit card for your payment
Also, you may find some of the following resources helpful:
- How to Log in as a Guest to Night Lite Pediatrics Telemedicine Service
- How to Create an Account with Night Lite Pediatrics Telemedicine Service
- How to Access to Night Lite Pediatrics Telemedicine from a Phone, Tablet, or Computer
- IT Requirements for Night Lite Pediatrics Telemedicine Service
Right before your appointment with us, we’ll send you any details you’ll need to know, like what to expect from the appointment. We’ll send these details to the mobile device, computer, tablet, or other device you’ll be using for the appointment, and all you’ll have to do is simply enable the following permissions on the device (if applicable): camera, microphone, and location. After your visit with us, we’ll send you details about your child and how to proceed. Later after that, we’ll follow up with you to make sure your child is doing better!
Do you offer virtual pediatrics telemedicine for children in Gainesville FL?
Yes, we do! Night Lite Pediatrics offers virtual pediatric telemedicine and can take on young patients from the Gainesville community and beyond. Call us today to set up a virtual visit with one of our pediatricians. We’re available at (407) 500-5437.
We look forward to hearing from you soon and helping your child get better quickly!