You can get quality healthcare for your child even when going out isn’t an option, like when your child doesn’t want to leave the comfort of home. With a clinic like ours, you can get care for your child without having to go anywhere at all, and all it takes is just a simple phone call to get started! Call Night Lite Pediatrics today at (407) 232-8332 for a convenient, at-home, remote visit with us.
What is a telemedicine visit?
A telemedicine visit is a doctor’s visit that’s done remotely. This means you can stay home during the appointment and communicate with a doctor over the phone or internet. A virtual telemedicine visit is done over the internet.
There are lots of benefits of having a telemedicine visit, like:
- Accessibility – Our availability at Night Lite Pediatrics is 7 days a week, and most of our locations are available 9 am to 9 pm
- Affordability – With telemedicine, the cost of a visit is little compared to an in-clinic visit or an emergency room visit for a minor health matter
- Convenience – No travel time or wait time, and prescriptions that can be sent over to your pharmacy for pickup
- Comprehensive care – Common issues like vomiting, rashes, simple skin infections, earaches, allergies, minor sprains, asthma, and more can be treated, and prescriptions can be refilled too
Also, with Night Lite Pediatrics:
- Any young patients up to age 21 can be seen
- We can provide ongoing care for your child too
How do I initiate a telemedicine visit?
With Night Lite Pediatrics, it’s easy to initiate a telemedicine visit. Just give us a call at (407) 232-8332. One of our staff members will set you up with a pediatric telemedicine visit with one of our doctors.
Before you call us, it would be great if you got the following ready for your call:
- Your health insurance card and a picture ID like a driver’s license
- Your child’s birthdate, weight, and, if applicable, temperature
- An email address
- If applicable, the details for the pharmacy you go to
- A debit or credit card for payment
Prior to your appointment, our clinic will send you the information you’ll need to know, including what to expect during the visit. We can send this information to the mobile device, computer, tablet, or other device you’ll use for your visit, and all you’ll have to do is allow the following permissions on the device: camera, microphone, and location.
After your visit with us, we’ll send you the details of your visit, and later after that, we’ll make a follow-up call to make sure your child is recovering well.
How much does that cost?
Night Lite Pediatrics has very affordable pediatric telemedicine at only $59.99 (self-pay cost). If that sounds affordable and easy enough for you, then we’d like to hear from you!
Are virtual pediatric visits confidential?
Yes, absolutely! Night Lite Pediatrics is bound by HIPAA and its regulations. This means that we have legal requirements to protect and secure patient information. You’re welcome to call us at our clinic if you have any questions about HIPAA compliance.
Call Night Lite Pediatrics at (407) 232-8332 if you are in the Tallahassee FL area looking for pediatric telemedicine services. We’ll answer any questions you have and get you scheduled in for a telemedicine visit with one of our capable pediatricians. You’ll find out for yourself just how convenient and caring telemedicine can be!
You may find some of the following resources helpful before you call us: