Urgent Care Orlando, FL
Night Lite Pediatrics Urgent Care is open 4PM-12AM Monday – Friday and 12PM-12AM Saturday – Sunday with pediatricians who treat newborns to 21 years of age with no appointment needed. Call 407-258-1947.
Night Lite Pediatrics is child-friendly, efficient, and serves as the doctor-recommended alternative to the emergency room
Unique Urgent Care Service
Night Lite Pediatrics is unique because urgent care services are provided by a group of doctors who also provide in-patient hospital care in one of Central Florida’s best hospitals. Each of Night Lite Pediatrics’s Orlando urgent care facilities is designed to be child-friendly, efficient, and serves as the doctor-recommended alternative to the emergency room.
Prompt diagnoses and caring services
Patients and their parents can expect prompt diagnoses and caring services including:
- On-site Laboratory and Radiology Services
- Treatment of fractures and lacerations
- IV Access and Spinal Taps
Night Lite Pediatric Centers utilize private patient observation areas and procedure rooms to treat acute and chronic illnesses such as:
- Pediatric Treatments for Fevers, Ear, Nose and Throat Infections
- Pediatric Treatments for Minor Broken Bones, Lacerations and Sprains
- Pediatric Treatments for Diarrhea, Vomiting and Dehydration
- Pediatric Treatments for Diabetes
- Pediatric Treatments for Cystic Fibrosis
- Pediatric Treatments for Crohn’s Disease and Colitis
The doctors and staff at Night Lite Pediatrics consider themselves to be an extension of the primary care continuum. The services offered by Night Lite Pediatrics are not a replacement for primary care and our physicians recommend that patients follow-up with their primary care providers.
NightLite Pediatrics is open 7 days a week, after hours until midnight at 10 conveniently located offices throughout the Orlando Metro Area. We proudly serve:
East Orlando and surrounding areas.